Be sure to pay your Dutchess Community College tuition bill in full by the due date to avoid being dropped from classes.
DCC’s Official Payment Policies
No deposit is required, and you can set up a payment arrangement for monthly installments.
Registration Payment Guidelines: Don’t Lose Your Seat!
Important Things to Remember
- If you do not pay your bill by the due date, you may be dropped from your classes.
- You can pay online through your myDCC payment portal.
- You can pay in monthly installments by setting up a payment plan – look for this in myDCC as well.
- You can change the non-resident tuition charge by proving your residency.
- To be eligible for a tuition refund, you must submit an official withdrawal form to the ACT Center.
Make Sure Your Financial Aid Is Applied to Your Bill
Financial aid and other monetary awards are deducted from your balance due. Your awards must be fully authorized before they’re credited to your bill.
To make this happen, you need to officially accept the grants/loans and agree to the terms and conditions:
- If you’re a first-time borrower, you’ll need to complete entrance counseling and sign your master promissory before funds are moved to your account.
- If you’ve been awarded a PLUS (Parent Loan for Undergraduate Students) loan, your parent must accept the loan, apply and be approved for the loan and sign the master promissory note.
Filing a FAFSA does NOT secure your course schedule. All of the above steps must be completed and loan confirmation information received from the federal government by your payment due date for funds to be authorized to your account.
Students will be billed electronically before the semester begins with a specific due date based on their date of registration. Students will be notified through their DCC email that a bill is available in QuikPay.
- The student is responsible for viewing and paying the bill online, or setting up an Authorized User (parent, guardian, etc.) who will pay the electronic bill by the date due.
- Students with delinquent accounts over $100 at the end of the published refund period are subject to a $50 late payment fee.
- Holds will be placed on these accounts that will prevent future registrations and graduation.
- The account will be forwarded to our collection agency in a pre-collect status in which the agency will attempt to contact the student to receive payment.
- If the account remains unpaid at the end of the pre-collect period, it may be assigned full collection.
- The College will assign the outstanding balance, plus the collection agency fee and/or reasonable cost to the agency for collection.
- These fees may be between 25-50% of the unpaid balance and are the responsibility of the student, in addition to the principal amount owed to DCC.
Student Financial Services
Mon. - Thurs. 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
Phone: (845) 431-8060
53 Pendell Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601