Learn more about your payment options for attending Dutchess Community College, and how to enroll in a payment plan.
We are proud to offer the QuikPay payment plan as a convenient budget plan. This is not a loan program. There are no interest or finance charges assessed and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $25 - $45 per semester nonrefundable enrollment fee. It is easy to enroll in the QuikPay payment plan online. Once you set up your plan, payments are made automatically.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH): ACH payments are those payments you have authorized QuikPay to process directly with your financial institution. This is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Dutchess Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on either the fifth or the twentieth of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option: Paying with your credit card gives you the option of taking advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. If you elect to use this option, your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are accepted. Payments will be charged on either the fifth or the twentieth of each month until the balance is paid in full. Payments are processed by American Card Services, Inc.
How Do I Enroll?
Enroll in the QuikPay Payment Plan through the portal link and select Payment Plan.
Be sure to have the following information:
- Nine-digit Student ID number ('A' Number).
- The name, address and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
- Down payments or full payments are immediately deducted from the account provided on the agreement. If the payment fails for any reason, the agreement is terminated and notification is sent to the person responsible for payment.
How to Set Up A Payment Plan
Payment Plans Made Easy
Get more information about our different payment plan options and enrollment dates. With us there's no interest, the options are flexible, and setup fees are affordable!
Payment Plan FAQs
Find answers to common questions about QuikPay, accounts and payment details.
QuikPay specifies the date each payment will occur, but it is your financial institution that determines the time of day the payment is debited. QuikPay recommends you check with your financial institution to determine how far in advance funds should be deposited into your account to ensure the automatic payment clears. If a payment date falls on a weekend or banking holiday, the payment will be attempted the following business day.
Once your agreement is posted to the QuikPay payment plan system, you will receive a confirmation notification of your payment amount by e-mail or letter. Payments will be processed until the total balance is paid in full. The notification has important information you must have to log on to your QuikPay account. The notification also serves as a reminder that a $25 per semester non-refundable enrollment fee will be processed from the account indicated on the agreement.
QuikPay automatically monitors your student account and will rebalance your plan based on any changes that occur. For additional information on how a change to your account affects your monthly payment, please contact the Office of Student Financial Services.
QuikPay does not accept payments by phone.