There are so many ways you can stay connected to DCC. Share your expertise with students in your field. Attend a lecture, stop by the bookstore to get your DCC swag, catch a game. Don't forget to keep in touch!
- Join a Curriculum Advisory Committee and support student academic achievement in your field by sharing insights on the phases of curriculum development, review and renewal.
- Share your talents by speaking to a class, hosting an alumni reception, volunteering at an event and more!
- If you know an exceptional alum, nominate them for DCC’s Alumni Hall of Fame.
- Join the social conversation! Like DCCFAlumni on Facebook and follow @Dccfalumni on Twitter to discover upcoming events near you, get the latest DCC news, and learn about alumni accomplishments. Also add #DCCFAlumni to your posts!
- Connect with like-minded professionals among the 20,000+ DCC alumni on LinkedIn.
- Join us for virtual and in-person events, including many lifelong learning opportunities.
- ALUMNI BOOKSHELF: Promote your published works and find out about those of fellow alumni.
- ALUMNI BUSINESS DIRECTORY: Promote your company and learn about fellow alumni businesses.