Credit-free Continuing Education
Thank you for your interest in our credit-free programs!
To register immediately, select the course from the categories below and complete the prompts. Make sure you have your credit or debit card handy.
If you are not able to pay with a credit or debit card because:
- You are requesting a payment plan (only available for courses that cost more than $500, or the EMT Refresher course.)
- Payment plans are not available for Arms Acres CASAC courses.
- You have been approved for 3rd-party funding (for example, from Dutchess One Stop or ACCES-VR).
- You can only pay by check or money order
Then please scroll to the bottom of this page for alternate registration instructions.
Please Note: Students wishing to register for High School Equivalency (HSE) or English as a Second Language (ESL) courses should follow a different process. Click the buttons below for more information on how to register for those programs.
- Advanced Manufacturing/Mechatronics
- Career Track
- Real Estate/Insurance /Notary Public
- Driver Education
- Healthcare and CASAC
- Computer, Tech, and Drones
- Academy of Music
- EMS Conference
- High School Equivalency
- English as a Second Language
If you are interested in setting up a payment plan for a specific course(s), you must contact Student Financial Services (SFS) at firstname.lastname@example.org. SFS will send you an email that includes information on the specifics of the Payment Plan, the email will include the payment plan link as well as a registration link.
In order to complete your registration, you must:
- Use the Payment Plan link to sign up for a payment plan
- Your down payment and enrollment fee must be automatically withdrawn before moving on to the next step.
- Use the registration link to register for the course.
Your payments will be taken out automatically based on the schedule you have chosen, either the 5th or 20th of each month. When you register for the payment plan you will choose which payment plan you want based on what is available at that time. The course is a set price; however, earlier enrollment will allow students more payments at a lower cost, late enrollment will be a larger amount upfront, and fewer higher payments.
3rd Party Funding
You must first predetermine your eligibility with the 3rd party funding agency (e.g. Dutchess One Stop or ACCES-VR) and meet whatever requirements they have for selection. Afterwards, please contact the Office of Workforce Development and Continuing Education at email@example.com or (845) 431-8900. We will discuss the details and expectations of the course(s) you are interested in. If both parties agree the course meets the needs of the student, our office will provide appropriate documentation directly to the agencies, to start the funding approval process. Once funding is approved, we will reach out to you with a special link to register.
Check or Money Order
You must come to campus to the Registrar and Student Financial Service Offices.