The Office of Institutional Research, Planning and Assessment serves the College by collecting, managing, analyzing and reporting institutional data.
Objective data is made available to the college community, general public, regulatory agencies (federal, state, SUNY), and external reporting agencies (e.g., NSC, VFA, SAM) for the purposes of compliance, institutional effectiveness and data-driven decision-making.
- US Department of Education
- Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
- New York State Department of Education (NYSED)
- State University of New York (SUNY)
- NCES College Navigator
- IPEDS Data Center
- Association for Institutional Research (AIR)
- North East Association for Institutional Research (NEAIR)
- National Student Clearinghouse (NSC)
- Voluntary Framework of Accountability (VFA)
- Student Achievement Measures (SAM)
- Community College Survey of Student Engagement (CCSSE)
- SUNY Institutional Research 2022-23 Fact Book