How to Apply for EOP
There are a few steps you will need to complete to apply for entry in the EOP program:
- Complete a DCC Application for Admission ; on question #20 mark “Yes” to be considered for EOP; the Admissions telephone number is (845) 431-8010 if you have a question.
- If you are a Transfer student previously enrolled in HEOP/EOP, you should obtain a letter of verification from your previous college or let us know as soon as possible.
- File your FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) as soon as possible.
- Provide the EOP Office with a copy of your Federal Income Tax Return from the previous two years, along with your W-2 forms. You may be required to provide additional years of income proof.
- Complete a DCC Financial Aid Application; the Financial Aid Office number is (845) 431-8030.
- Schedule an interview with the EOP Office: EOP Office (845) 431-8037.
If you need any help filling out the application, simply stop by our office in the Orcutt Building on campus, email, or call. We look forward to seeing you on campus soon!