New York State Public Health Law requires all students to submit immunization records.
All students taking 6 credits or more and born after Jan 1, 1957 must provide:
- Proof of 2 measles, 1 mumps & 1 rubella vaccines (or 2 MMRs) OR
- Positive blood test results for measles, mumps, and rubella
Any student registered for 6 credits or more, regardless of age, needs to submit the following:
- Proof of receiving the meningitis vaccine within 10 years OR
- A signed waiver declining the meningitis vaccine
If you have not had the required immunizations, you can obtain them from:
- Your Health Care Provider
- The Dutchess County Health Department: appointments are necessary. (845) 485-3535
All records can be faxed, mailed, or handed in to the Health Office.
For more information on the New York State immunization requirements, contact the NYS Department of Health Website.