Eligibility requirements for LSAMP.To be eligible for LSAMP you must:
- Be enrolled at DCC in an undergraduate STEM major.
- Be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 at DCC (contact LSAMP office if your GPA is below the minimum, there are still opportunities to participate in the program).
- Be enrolled in 12 credits or more.
- Attend LSAMP workshops (Tuesday and/or Thursdays).
- Participate in the LSAMP research lab workshops.
- Participate in the annual DCC Research Symposium.
- Present a research project at the Annual DCC Research Symposium.