The Collegiate Science and Technology Entry Program provides academic services to underrepresented minorities and economically disadvantaged students studying in selected DCC curricula, STEM fields and those that lead to New York state licensed professions.
- Research/internship opportunities
- Professional tutoring (biology, chemistry, math, nursing and other STEM courses)
- Academic, career and personal counseling
- Academic monitoring and advisement
- Access to workshops, conferences and seminars
- Opportunities to attend CSTEP-sponsored conferences
- Career and transfer exploration
- Computer lab and study space
- Lending library
Interested? See our Eligibility Page to find out if you qualify, or call (845) 431-8089.
53 Pendell Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601