Parking Accommodations

DCC students or visitors requiring accessible parking should follow the procedures listed below:

  1. Obtain a doctor's note explaining need for medical/handicapped parking.

  2. Take the doctor's note to your city/town hall/village clerk and obtain a parking placard that hangs on your rear-view mirror.

If you park in an accessible spot without a placard, you may be issued a parking ticket and a hold could be placed on your student records.

Contact DCC Security at (845) 431-8070 if you have questions about this process.


Office of Accommodative Services

Orcutt Student Services Center
Room 201
53 Pendell Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Fax (888) 965-6996
General email
Documentation email