- About DCC
- Student Life
- Continuing Education
- News & Events
You must meet economic and academic criteria to be admitted into the EOP program. You must also be a New York State resident for 12 months prior to enrollment.
In addition, you must:
Have earned a New York State high school diploma or its equivalent or demonstrate ability to benefit from a college education by placement testing.
Meet the guidelines shown below
- 75 or below high school GPA.
- Have taken one or more credit equivalent courses.
- Be a first-time, full-time matriculated student.
- Meet the income guidelines. The table below lists financial guidelines for EOP eligibility during the 2019-2020 academic year.
|Household Size (including head of household)||Total Annual Income in Prev. Calendar Year*|
* Plus $8,177 for each additional family member in excess of eight.
Income Guidelines Do Not Apply If...
The student’s family is the recipient of Family Assistance or Safety Net payments through the New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance; or through a county Department of Social Services; or Family Day Care payments through the New York State Office of Children and Family Assistance
The students lives with foster parents who do not provide support for college and the student’s natural parents provide no such support;
The student is a ward of the state or county.