Candidates are invited to apply for all subject areas. Please review the College catalog and indicate a specific area of interest when submitting a resume. Candidates will be contacted for an interview on an as-needed basis.
There are openings for Spring 2016 for adjunct lecturers in the following specific areas:
- Chemistry (master's degree required)
- Physical Sciences (master's degree required)
- PAL 250 - Real Property Law (day class; a law degree and expertise in real property is required)
- HIS 206 - Latin American History class (meets Monday and Wednesdays, 12:30-1:45 PM, master's degree in Latin American history or M.A. in history with a concentration in Latin America is required)
- Psychology courses (daytime; master's degree required)
Candidates generally are expected to hold a master's degree in the subject area taught. Some teaching experience is preferred for all positions.
Resumes should be e-mailed to:
or mailed to:
Dr. Holly Molella
Dean of Academic Affairs
Dutchess Community College
53 Pendell Road
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
EOE. Qualified women, minorities, the disabled and all others are encouraged to apply.