High Quality and Affordable Early Education and Care
Serving toddlers and preschoolers
(18 months – five years)
The Louis Greenspan Day Care Center serves children of DCC students, faculty and staff. You can pick up a registration form at the Day Care Center or contact Director Sandra Kraich at (845) 431-8085 or
by email: email@example.com.
It is important to register early, as we are enrolled at full capacity and carrying a waiting list. Children must be enrolled a minimum of two mornings per week. We do not provide hour by hour or drop in child care.
- Toddler Program: ages 18 months – 35 months
- Preschool Program: ages three to five
- Part Time and Full Time Schedules
Hours of Operation:
We follow the college schedule and are open
M-F, 7:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- The Program is accredited by NAEYC (National Association of Education of Young Children)
- The Program is licensed by Office of Children and Family Services, NY
- We provide breakfast, snacks and hot lunch daily.
- We provide an exciting and developmentally appropriate Preschool and Toddler Curriculum.
- Our teachers are educated, trained and certified in early care and education.
- We provide excellent adult:child ratios to support interaction and supervision.
- Enrichment program includes field trips in the fall and guests artists in the spring.
- All children are provided developmental screenings and assessment each year.
- Parent-Teacher conferences are held each semester.
Large, sunny classrooms are organized into interest areas including: Blocks, Dramatic Play, Games & Puzzles, Art, Library, Texture Table, Music, Cooking and Computers. Low open shelving, child-sized furnishing and inviting materials are carefully organized to create an environment that capitalizes on the child’s natural joy in learning. An outdoor playground and indoor playroom ensures that children are provided with daily opportunities for fresh air, movement and active play.
The Teaching Staff
Our teaching staff’s credentials range from four-year degrees, two-year degrees and Childhood Development Certificates. Teachers are carefully chosen because they exhibit joy in working with young children and families. All full-time teaching staff receives more than 15 hours of ongoing professional development each year. All teachers are trained in CPR and First Aid.
Call (845) 431-8085 to inquire about the current tuition rates. Students may apply for the SUNY Child Care Subsidy Block Grant and the Dutchess County Youth Board and Coordinating Council Child Care Subsidy Scholarship, which reduces the cost of tuition based on income and family size.
DCC Day Care in the News: