1. What is Higher One?
Higher One is a company started in 2000 by three college students who believed in a better way to help students receive and manage money. Since the beginning, we’ve strived to offer more choice and better value to those in school and beyond. In addition to faster ways to receive refunds from DCC, we also offer innovative checking account choices and a wealth of great features designed to make your life easier.
2. Why am I getting a card?
Because you will use it to select how you want to receive your refund money. Once you have your card, simply view your choices and make your selection at DCCRefundCard.com to let DCC know how you’d like to receive the money they may have for you.
3. How will I get a DCC Refund Card?
You will receive your card in the mail at your primary address on file with DCC. Just look for the bright green envelope and please make sure your address is up-to-date.
4. What are my options for receiving money?
- Same Business day deposit to a Higher One checking account
- Money the same business day funds are released by DCC
- Deposit to another account
- Money in two to three business days
5. How do I set up direct deposit of my paycheck to Higher One Checking account?
To set up direct deposit, just print out the form available on the statement page of your account and hand it to your employer.
6. Can I change my preference for receiving money from DCC?
Yes. Just log in to your account and select “Refund Preferences” from the “Refund” menu option. Once on the page, simply make your new selection and click the “Update Preference” button to complete the process. Be aware that your new selection will only impact future
money you receive from DCC.
7. How will I know when my money has been sent?
We’ll send you an email to the address you entered during setup. You can also view the status online at DCCRefundCard.com or sign up to receive text messages sent directly to your cell phone (if your phone has text messaging capabilities).
8. What if I have additional questions?
Visit DCCRefundCard.com or get easy answers to your questions with EasyHelp-Higher One’s self service FAQ database available online.