Peer tutoring is a great way to help your fellow students and earn extra money!!
- 3.0 CPA, with an A or B in the course being tutored, or strong recommendation of an instructor.
- Must be a DCC student with a SUNYcard.
- For additional information on the tutoring program and what it entails email:DCCTutoringProgram
- Print and complete the Tutor Application then come into H315 to sign up for tutor training.
Additional requirements for Level 1 ITTPC/CRLA certification include:
- 25 tutoring hours (No Shows do not count)
- 10 hours of tutor training workshops (some workshops are required)
- A self-evaluation, tutee evaluation, and coordinator evaluation
Required Tutor Training Workshops:
- 1 Hour New Tutor Orientation
- 1 Hour New Student Worker Orientation
- 1 Hour Supplemental Training
- 1 Hour Active Listening
- 1 Hour Critical Thinking