Research & Science Visions and Preparation Program with SUNY Purchase
Purchase College, State University of New York (SUNY) is special among institutes of higher education in the U.S. because it has an outstanding Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) undergraduate comprehensive bridge program. Purchase College in collaboration with Dutchess Community College assists students in pursuit of baccalaureate degrees and graduate studies in the STEM fields through their Research & Science Visions and Preparation Program.
The program offers:
- Academic Mentoring and Support
- Peer Mentoring
- Summer Research Opportunities
- Admission to SUNY Purchase School of Natural and Social Sciences
Student eligibility requirements:
- Must be US citizen
- Full-time Matriculated DCC student
- Freshman applicants must have a high school average of 80 or higher
- Second-year students must a G.P.A of 2.8 or higher and a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, as well a written essay expressing their interest in the Biomedical field.
For more information please contact:
Dr. Mark Condon
Department of Allied Health and Biology
Phone: (845) 431-8322