Candidates are invited to apply for all subject areas. Please review the College catalog and indicate a specific area of interest when submitting a resume. Candidates will be contacted for an interview on an as-needed basis.
There are openings for Spring 2015 for day adjunct lecturers in the following specific areas:
- Sociology (a master's degree in sociology is required)
- All areas of Math (a master's degree in mathematics or a related field is required)
- Government - course on American Politics and Media
- Digital Media Production Courses - both day and evening sections (Candidates should have an MFA in Film or Media Production and have knowledge of Avid software, HD video cameras and digital workflow)
- COM 103 - The Art and Craft of Editing
- Com 110 - Basic Video Production
Candidates generally are expected to hold a master's degree in the subject area taught. Some teaching experience is preferred for all positions.
Resumes should be e-mailed to:
or mailed to:
Dr. Holly Molella
Interim Associate Dean of Academic Affairs
Dutchess Community College
53 Pendell Road
Poughkeepsie, New York 12601
EOE. Qualified women, minorities, the disabled and all others are encouraged to apply.