Some facts and figures about Dutchess Community College, our students, and our graduates. Click here for more facts.
• DCC has the lowest tuition of any college or university in the state, $1,764 per semester for full-time students.
• One-third of college-bound Dutchess County public high school graduates attend DCC.
• Enrollment stands at more than 9,000 students.
• The Charles and Mabel Conklin Scholarship for Academic Excellence offers two-years' free tuition and brings the top ten percent of the most academically talented high school graduates from Dutchess County to the College.
• The Falcons baseball team is the first community college team ever to go the Division III World Championships for three years in a row.
• DCC students are consistently recognized for academic excellence by the Chancellor of the SUNY system.
• Dutchess was the first college in the state to offer a comprehensive jointly-registered transfer program in teacher education (with SUNY New Paltz), covering birth through twelfth grade.
• The College is part of the State University of New York (SUNY) system and is accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges.